Monday, October 22, 2018

The time I went to a pumpkin patch

It’s spooky season guys! So one day I got really really bored I felt like a blob so I asked my mom “can we go somewhere?” Then she said “maybe.” So a few minutes later my mom said “okay everyone get ready!” So we got ready and so my mom,dad,me and my brother got in the car and it took us a very long time like it felt like we were in the car for 2,000 years. So a few minutes later we arrived so first we went into the corn maze and when we went in it I was so mad because I wanted to see what it looks like from up high but we still escaped. Then we went to the pumpkin patch and we saw A LOT of pumpkins and my brother saw pumpkins that looked like they had acne like pimples and we started to die if laughter. So after we got our pumpkins I got a white one and a orange one so we had to pay for them then we smelt donuts and when I smelt it I was like “mom dad can we get those donuts?” So they said “after.” So there was a huge line and we waited there for a long time until the line was little we asked for some so then they said “sorry were all out of them.” So I got frustrated and after that we left like I was so mad I was hungry like hangry so when I got home I got cereal for some reason and I ate like two bowls then I had a very long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the “r” word article

What I felt about the “r word” article was that I agreed with it because everyone is born different and it’s kinda rude to say someone looks...