Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween plans

So on Wednesday of course it’s Halloween you know you gotta be spooky and so there’s a after school program called youth cross roads and there like a costume contest and seeing who has the scariest costume so mine is gonna look like a big smile with face paint but for my clothes I don’t really know but yeah it’s gonna super scary but I don’t know if i’m Gonna go trick or treating because when the youth cross roads ends its gonna be late and its a school night so who knows I might stay up for a bit and count candy or my parents might go trick or treat so who knows might go to the party or trick or treating. ITS HALLOWEEN πŸŽƒ OOOOOOOOO Soooooooo I basically look like a clown dressed with jeans and a yellow sweater that says “revenge” and it looks sooo cool and when I came to school some 6th graders said “WOAH” and “great job I love it!” And I felt so happy about it and today I don’t know what else to write right now haha so uhm YEAH happy Halloween guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hey taliah it’s daisy I loved your face paintπŸ€—πŸ™ƒ

    ReplyDelete

About the “r” word article

What I felt about the “r word” article was that I agreed with it because everyone is born different and it’s kinda rude to say someone looks...