Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Review of quarter one

So when I got my papers back I thought I saw the one and it said block next to it and I was like what a relief so I saw 2’s and 3’s. Then I was kinda proud of myself the reason why I said kinda is that I didn’t really want 2’s but I just wanted 3’s but i’m Glad that i got 3’s though, I know that this is not ELA related but my goal in math is to all 3’s and 4’s. Then sometimes i would doubt myself that i won’t get 4’s. When i got my report card today and yes i got one 4 but in math lab but i was really excited to show my parents. I really can’t wait YESSSSS and then i saw 1 in math but i got 3’s and 2’s i really REALLY want to show my parents my grades and i think i did really good first quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the “r” word article

What I felt about the “r word” article was that I agreed with it because everyone is born different and it’s kinda rude to say someone looks...