Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Having a duo win in fortnite

So you know me being bored no friends playing fortnite...*GASP* a friend has joined my lobby? i have to invite him. So i did then he said “hey, hows it going?” I said “nothing much how about you?”.And then a whole Conversation started after that he said “do you think were gonna get this duo win?” And i said “yes I believe we can do it.” So we joined a game then he said “where do you wanna land?” And i said “tilted towers” he said “bettt” i just muted my self and started to laugh. So we’re landing i kinda get scared there because i don’t wanna get shot at or get sniped so we went to the same house then we got all our stuff then we were running then i said “i hear footsteps!” And he said lets get them.” So we snuck up behind them when one of the other duo teams shot me and i lost so much health i was at 14 health so i shot the other guy in the head he got knocked and then my teammate got knocked down so it was me and the other duo partner. So i shot the other in the head to then ya know the best person helps the teammate. After that there was only 4 people left so there was one last team so my friend said “you want this sniper?” I said “sure” so i got it and then i was aiming for the teammates head so i shot him And knocked him then we built to the top and flew to them and my teammate shot the person then it was so epic it had a slow motion “Victory Royale” and i was so happy then i got stage 3 of calamity sooo happy WOOOO the my friend said “good game” i said it back too so yeah that’s my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the “r” word article

What I felt about the “r word” article was that I agreed with it because everyone is born different and it’s kinda rude to say someone looks...